Contains a variety of health and safety information, e.g., biosafety, waste disposal, protective clothing and eyewear, confined spaces, radiation safety.
- Laboratory Safety Program
- Emergency Procedures
- Protective Clothing
- Fire Prevention
- Laboratory Fire Safety
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Compressed Gas
- Safety in Field Research
- Memo re Biosafety And Radiation Safety Requirements
- Laboratory Waste Management and Disposal
A summary of supervisor and worker responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, along with training requirements, and a number of other department policies.
Please read this document complete the form found at the end of the document and return it to Rodney Gensell, Secretary, Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committee, Room 217, Wallberg Building.
- MSDS Links
- Lab Safety Do’s and Don’ts
- ACS Safety for Introductory Chemistry Students Brochure
- ACS Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Vol 1. Students
- ACS Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Vol 2. Faculty
- Harvard Univ. Guidelines for Using Perchloric Acid
- Health Canada Laboratory Biosafety Guidelines 2004
- How Do I work Safely with Compressed Gases