Leaders of Tomorrow
A Life-long Leadership Development Program
"Impact through Leadership"
An engineering education that is an life-long foundation for transformational leaders and outstanding citizens.
The Leaders of Tomorrow mission is to design, develop, implement, and evaluate the concepts, strategies, and components of a world-class engineering student leadership development program that:
- Enables students to gain knowledge, skills, and experience that increase their ability and motivation to effect positive change and benefit society;
- Provides students with opportunities to develop their leadership ability by observing, experiencing and reflecting on the leadership process within their groups and communities;
- Provides extra-curricular, co-curricular and curricular components for students throughout their undergraduate and graduate experience;
- Engages students, faculty, staff and alumni so as to promote a leadership culture across the Faculty and beyond;
- so that it promotes development of exemplary local, national and global citizenship and provides a foundation that will inspire and guide them throughout their lifetime.